<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, October 24, 2014 ; 05:06 {♥}

I'm happy that despite the customary wedding and banquet, we had a small affair of our own, because this is my dream wedding. 

I've always wanted an outdoor wedding with just the closest families and friends. I love the venue because it's a garden and duhhhhhh... I'm always into greens and flowers. I love the green and yellow theme, it gives off a very happy vibe, I love the spiral arrangement so everyone has a clear view, I love the weather that day too.

I always dream of wearing a short wedding dress. Long dresses are not my thing, while canvas shoes are, and I'm glad my sisters found it for me despite all the mess. I also had my baby's breath bouquet which I really really wanted.  

I did my own nails and my own makeup as I wished. Had Rus to do my hair and I think it's so sweet to have a girlfriend willing to be responsible for me that day. Silly me forgot to bring the flower crown I bought for this event, but because of these imperfections, this wedding is so ME.

It was a big mess, but girlfriends always come to the rescue. At one time, I had my right ring finger applying concealer on my undereye, my left hand soothing out my hair while Phyllis sprays it, and my foot stepping into the wedding dress which Michelle was holding out. All at the same time!! I am a god of multitasking or what! I'm so impressed with myself:)

To me, that's what a wedding is supposed to be, creating memories like that.  





My wedding venue.



Justice of Peace




Cousins and auntie.




Everyone in the glass pavilion.





Hardworking cousin.





More self entertain cousins.





Our flower ring pillow.





Jumping cousins.





Our papas.





Here we come, walking with the groove of our march in song.





I don't know why I'm leading him all the way.





Really very hardworking these cousins.








<3 p="">






Done deal.





Mandatory shot.






Brothers and sisters.





Vincent and one of his brothers made this wedding cake. I always find cutting the dummy cake at banquet very lame, so I really appreciate having a real cake on my wedding.






Again my zi-high cousins.





Just married!






Woohoo!!!














Happy that Joanne caught my bouquet!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o