<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, October 11, 2012 ; 16:21 {♥}

As many of my friends already know, I'm not a movie goer. I do watch movies but I find going to the cinema a waste of money. But I do watch movies in Malaysia, where the weekday tickets are like RM6-8? 

The thing about watching movies in Singapore is that you pay a high price, and if the movie turns out a shitty one, sian! Watched Taken 2 and really!! It's so lame how easily the bad guys die. I didn't watch Taken but Vincent say it's much nicer. Seems like I don't have much luck with movies. 

To me, the quality of the film and sound system doesn't really matter, because I pay more attention to the plot, how actors bring out their roles, the atmosphere. Having that said, going to the cinema don't make much sense for me, right?

I shall stick to dramas then! I always thought the duration of a movie is too short to tell a good story. The introduction, the build-up, the climax, the twist, the ending all have to happening within 1-2 hours, how?

Anyway, the second korean drama I completed: Love Rain. 

LOVE THE 70's FASHION! 

MODERN ONE ALSO NICE!!





Tiffany singing Love Rain's OST. Nice~~



p/s: my third drama aka fashion king is not nice.. boo!


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o