<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, September 25, 2012 ; 10:14 {♥}

Forget about SNSD, I'm a CNBLUE fan now!

CNBLUE is amongst the first few Korean groups I got to know. 
Yong Hwa is no stranger because he appears on Running Man so often.  
But only recently I got to know more about the band, and I realise they are indeed a very solid band!
They are the 五月天 of Korea!
In fact, I think they are better:)




CNBLUE!!
xoxo



Yong Hwa



It's difficult not to be electrified by this man. 
His stage presence, his megawatt smile, his sexy vocals, his playful personality. 



Jong Hyun




Another killer. 
Introverted smile, vocals made for singing ballads, and deep deep dimples!! 



Min Hyuk






My soft spot for dummers. 
The most adorable drummer ever with vocals so gentle. 
Like it when he cute pattern with his drum sticks to get extra screen time. :)  



Jung Shin







Aka Jungshin Chingu. 
Model build, pretty face, unique way of strumming his bass, X-Factor.
He's not the main guy but he seldom go unnoticed. 


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o