<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, July 17, 2012 ; 08:30 {♥}

I get super frustrated with myself whenever I have an UTI (Urinary Tract Infection). I have a long history with UTI and it's the worse feeling for me, ever!

The reason I get frustrated is mainly because it's something that I could have avoided. Drinking more water, going to the toilet more frequently, easy right? But I didn't!!

That's why I'm here at the clinic again.....

This time round I didn't consult a doctor immediately, I self-medicated, and I didn't become better after 6 days. Yes I know it's long, but the pain was somehow bearable, and I thought I'll recover soon.

It was until this morning that the symptoms worsen. So here I am, praying that it's just a normal UTI with no implications.

It could be a kidney problem. Oh man!

UTI, when will you get out of my life?
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o