<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, October 31, 2011 ; 03:52 {♥}

Trip to Norway is my first experience traveling with 3 guys. Never been outnumbered because all my travel mates are female. Well, there's good and bad.

The good: I felt super safe.
The bad: absolutely no skincare and makeup time.

There are alot of first-times in this trip too. Like it's the first time I saw autumn leaves. For those who don't follow me on twitter, autumn is my favourite season!

It's the first time I had an eye cramp on the plane. It was so painful, I thought my left eye is going to explode and my eyeball's popping out anytime. Fortunately when the plane start to descend, I recovered. Probably cos of the pressure. I'm glad I survived that.

It's the first time I didn't pay for all public transport within Oslo. We did something similar in Rome, but in Rome, we did buy tickets just in case we got checked, but never use the tickets. This time, we didn't bother to buy.

This is also the first time I experienced super bad weather. Think I've expressed enough of this in my previous post.

First time I didn't really feel like being in the photos. Besides being fat, I had no makeup remember??!! Enough said!

Oh and I ordered red wine on the plane!! Never did that before woohooo!

Guess what, drank hard liqour in Oslo hotel. It's 40% alcohol and I drank without mixers!! Ok this is not the first time. First time was in Switzerland after cheese fondue. It's said to burn fats so I drank. But this time, it is not vodka or whisky, it's made of potato, a Norwegian speciality.

Last but not least, ate the most expensive meal. I think we sort of went out of our minds, and dined at a posh place in Oslo, world's most expensive city.

Oh I forgot, I'm truly convinced SQ is the best airline ever, despite how much I dislike SQ girls treating people with double standards.

That pretty sums up my trip. Hahaha!!
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o