<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, September 30, 2011 ; 16:28 {♥}

Once in a while, I like to dress up when I go out. It very much depends on my mood actually.

Just happened that I'm in the mood for leopard prints. Ok, have been in the mood for leopard prints for some time now. Have so many leopard print stuff, including the wallet I've been using for months!





Camwhoring in H&M fitting room.

Grey tank top: tally weil, $8
Crochet layering top: Bugis street, $15
Leopard print skirt: Jurong Point, $10
Belt: Far East Plaza, 3 for $10
Shoes: Bugis street, $15
Bag: Primark, $10




I did say I was camwhoring, didn't I?






Alright, first piece of clothing I tried at H&M.
Black skater dress!
I WAS WEARING SIZE XS!!

*Super high*

In case you are wondering, I didn't buy this in the end. Went out to look for this dress in OTHER COLOURS but unfortunately this is the last piece in this design already. My friend love this dress lots so she got it!

Of course my friend was rather puzzled why I didn't buy this dress. Well, I told her it's because of the colour. She was shock! Like many people, I can understand why she was puzzled. I mean, what can go wrong with black?

Then she tried to recall, she never really remember seeing me in black after knowing me for 14 years. So I told her, I do have black clothes , but those pieces are often being neglected in my wardrobe. Black just doesn't suit me. So I rather not waste the money buying black stuff since I know I'm probably just gonna wear once. (not applicable for black pants/ black tanks for layering purposes)

Then we discussed how I'm the opposite of another friend of ours who's almost everything black. So black that if she wore another colour, we'll instantly find it refreshing. Then she added that if one day I wear black, they'll take notice of it too. Hahahaha!

So much for BLACK. Btw if you take a close look at the pictures, you'll notice how black makes me look haggard and drained of colour. EEEEKS!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o