<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, August 05, 2011 ; 02:44 {♥}

How many of us ever stop and wonder, "what the hell am I doing?" or "what the hell have I been doing?", only to realize that you don't really know the answer?

The truth is, some people:
1. Don't know what they are doing but continue doing it anyway
2. Know what they are doing but never quite get there, and end up doing something else
3. Don't know what they are doing but lucky enough to get somewhere
4. Thought they know what they are doing, but no, they don't

So, what's the point of knowing what you are doing?

Maybe Vincent is right, the world is sad.

He said he don't know if he's jaded, or I never grew up.

Maybe he's right again, I never grew up.

I'm still that teenager who thinks she has the whole world in front of her, and have all the time in the world to waste. Growing up is always a painful process, knowing that you actually have something to lose, and dealing with consequences.

Whatever it is, I'll still be the girl who prefers the road less travelled. Aspirations to be a policewoman just to host Crime Watch is the most ridiculous thing some people had ever heard, but to me, it will always be an unfulfilled dream.

I hope no more unfulfilled dreams from now onwards! I will try to be less greedy although my to-be-fulfilled list is damn long now! Thanks to 1 year of unemployment and searching for myself.



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o