<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, July 12, 2011 ; 02:54 {♥}

Seems to hear a lot of mishaps recently. This time Joanne and I met a lousy guy. We heard about him before and have been wanting to see with our own eyes how lousy this guy can get. To our horror, despite the prior notice, we still can't register the fact that this guy is so CUI.

I think I had a very good laugh over this guy, simply because I wasn't a victim of his selfishness and narcissism. However, Joanne wasn't that lucky. SHE IS A VICTIM. This guy is....... wait for it........... legendary! (sorry I really miss HIMYM)

Don't think I should share much in this cyber space, just in case. Thought I should at least pen it down for future references?

Anyway, if you are curious, do ask for the full story when I see you!! Too much details......



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o