<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, June 30, 2011 ; 02:12 {♥}

It's decision time once again! I feel like I just got my "A" level results. The options are open, the choice is in my hands.

People who known me for some time probably know I've always wanted to study and practice TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). I've been talking about it for 3 or 4 yrs now. This feeling is like I wanted to have braces, and I didn't, the thought of having braces keeps coming back until I finally did it.

The only difference between braces and TCM is that more is at stake. Braces is something you wear day and night, and just having to visit the dentist once a month for over a time span of 2 years? For that, the cost of it is $4000.

Whereas for TCM, it's gonna take me 5 years to get that degree, and by that time, I'm already 32 years old. The 5 year course is a full time course, so it's something like a 8.30am-5pm kind of thing. Where the hell do I get the money to finance the $40,000 course?!

*sigh*

Yes I can take a loan from the bank. But imagine still in student loan debt at the age of 32?!?!?! Should I take it up? I know if I don't, I'll spend the rest of my life thinking "what if....."

5 years of hard work or a life time of regrets?

Tough choice...............................

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o