<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, May 25, 2011 ; 10:54 {♥}

I have been neglecting my online shop ever since I went to Europe.

After I came back, I was too busy catching up on GE2011 and keeping myself immersed in the politics.

So, a lot of catching up to do now.

This is actually our second night shoot. The first never got published because of "unforeseen circumstances". I think this business had trained our hearts to be much stronger than it once was. Somehow things always don't turn out the way we wanted it to be. Like when we have a theme in mind to shoot, we usually don't end up having what we want. Remember my Changi Airport drama???

This time, we wanted to go to the flyer for some sunset shots, but the weather was bad. So we settled for some random place. So my conclusion is, don't have any theme. Wait for the pictures to come then decide. Hahahahahaha.. Free & easy style.

Good thing we had Audrey back, which made our jobs much easier. It was really a very long hiatus. Meanwhile, to be fair to Alison, we had our best sales and I received very good feedbacks from friends when she joined. Well, that's from the customers' viewpoint, which I totally understand.

Let me share with you why I prefer Audrey as the owner of the online shop. To be honest, I didn't think she was great when I first saw her. Not so even after I did her make up and Joanne dressed her up. BUT, somehow, when Irene started snapping and I saw the pictures on the display, I thought "she's the one".

After my first launch, there were so many feedbacks, negative ones, about this model of mine. Some even asked me to change my model. Some remarks were really nasty. But I never had the intention of changing model, in fact I wish I can have Audrey for every photoshoot, because she's a natural!

She is one rare gem we found! Thanks to Joanne!! Audrey's very comfortable with camera, regardless of photographer, very natural, very cooperative with all our random suggestions, very easy to work with, and very fast! We didn't have to coax her to smile or keep trying to talk to her so that she don't look stiff, and most importantly, we have chemistry!

So, I guess that sums up why I came up with such a theme for the latest collection!




For my favourite model of Two Buttons Up :)

This collection consist of all my favourites! I kept 2 out of the 4 designs.. hiak hiak hiak.. I will wear them out soon and do my OTD:) Since alot of people have been telling me my clothes only look good on the models. hahahaha.

Last but not least, please support!! Spread the word to your friends. Oh ya, the $3 off contest, if you read my blog, the $3 is in your pockets already!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o