<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, December 29, 2010 ; 06:50 {♥}

The living room was an important part of my life as a kid, before I became a rebellious teenager.

I just wanted a space I called my own back then, where I can retreat to some sort of comfort. So, I started painting pictures of my future bedroom as a space I can feel very very comfortable in, since I spend 99% of my time in my room whenever I'm home.

In summary, a bedroom is important because:
  1. we spend 8 hour/day sleeping, therefore 1/3 of our lives just sleeping in the bedroom.
  2. its where we start the day and the place we end the day
  3. the bedroom is MY room, not like any other rooms



Picture time!!


Pink and polka dot, super girly I like!





I just love white furniture because they go well with any colour!
In this case, my favourite colour again:)





Refreshing bright colours have always been my favourite.
The hot pink wall in my room is not exactly refreshing but its BRIGHT!
I'll wake up to a cheerful mood everyday if I had this bedroom. WHEEE~~~






My room is really small so I appreciate space saving ideas like this one!
Always like to have a couch in my room when I was a teenager because I hate the living room.
Having a couch in the room means I have my own living room!
Just need to move e bed down when I'm ready for bed:)






This feels like one step closer to nature.
Having grown up in a kampong, I love nature!
Miss those days where I check on the rambutans everyday, to see them turn from green to red!






This is once again, space-saving!
MAD love, except that bedsheet colour.
Even pink is better!!





Monochrome never fails me.
No grey areas allowed!!





This is probably something you would find in an IKEA catalogue.
I just love the overall feel of it.
The simplicity, the white furniture, the blue checks.




Would love to have a elevated work station!





Never really thought of this before, happened to chance upon it.
Rocking bed, how cool is that?!?!


Once again, thank you for your time.

To be continued.. again.. Stay tuned. Hahahaha..

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o