<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, December 05, 2010 ; 01:07 {♥}

I heard that all girls fantasize about their "perfect wedding", some start as early as their barbie-doll-playing times.

Since I grew up playing toy guns, cars, sword etc and bicycle racing with my 2 younger brothers, getting injuries all over chasing chickens and ducks at my old kampong house, waiting for the fruits to ripe, running around the place for no apparent reason and having quality time with my precious bed, I never thought how I want my wedding to be like.

However, I started fantasizing about my dream house.

During my childhood, I lived in kampong with my grandparents and all my aunties and uncles. Back then, one family has a bedroom, regardless of how many members you have in the family. So, my parents, my 2 brothers and I lived in one room.

Basically, the room is too cramped to play in, and we played in the living room most of the time. The living room is a place we have most interactions with our grandparents, aunties and uncles, cousins etc.. The living room is also a place with host guests, family friends, and play mahjong (yeah I started at young age, usually when my mum needs t
o cook and I'll take over her till she's done).

Therefore, I thought the living room is the most important part of a house. It is

  1. the first impression we give to people who visits,
  2. the first thing we see when we return home,
  3. and also the place people spend most of their time when awake (bedroom is only for sleeping back then, of course things are different now).

Some of the living rooms which I think look not-too-bad:


An all-white living room. It's so white anything coloured stands out. Although it's all white, but it doesn't look dead cos of the different fabrics used, giving it textures and layers.



I love this!! Is is so nice! Imagine inviting a bunch of friends over for dinner, then we can all sit around the couch and talk all we want about the good old days. We can all get drunk on the couch on Christmas Eve or CNY after some Indian poker?





I like the earthy neutrals, woody wall and warm light. Gives me a very comfortable and soothing feeling. This style is not love at first sight, but the more I look at it, the more I like it for its 脚踏实地 feel.




I always like living rooms with a bright statement sofa/couch. I think the rustic wall goes very well with the orange sofa, except for the scary portrait. Wonder how this living room looks like with a lime green or red sofa....




I kind of like how the oriental element blends into the modern-living style. I so can imagine making tie guan yin at the side table. Just by looking at this picture makes me "inspired" already. Must start learning calligraphy so that I can write words one the wall like that:)




Monochrome madness! While most agree with "life is all about different shades of grey", I wanna scream to the world from my living room that "NO THERE"S ONLY BLACK AND WHITE!" Black and white is not boring at all, it's how you use the black, the white, the pattern etc.




I categorize this as a minimalist living room, although the source of this picture don't really say so. Haha. This looks like a place where I would wanna spend the whole afternoon reading a good book in. I can be a couch potato too (if it's environmentally-induced). On a side note, the green apples look delicious:)




I have a thing for bookshelves with a bit of twist! This design makes me feel much at ease than the every-neat-and-tidy kind. I need chaos, if not, an orderly mess like this one.




The focus of this picture is.... the PIANO. Call me pretentious, but I really believe having a piano in the living room feels classy and elegant. Whether you know how to play or not, don't care. As long as you can afford to buy one can already! Hahahaha..



Finally, we have come to the LAST few photos. These 3 living rooms have one thing in common: the use of blue and white. I like blue and white very the much!!




LOVE 海洋风 MAX!! Enough said.



Country style! Aren't 小碎花, checkered prints and potted plants sweet? Would prefer this living room better if it had all-white wooden furniture:)



This is a more subtle country style! I didn't manage to find the perfect picture. Lack of 小碎花 and checkered prints :( At least got white wooden furniture and potted flowers. Most importantly you get the idea can already.




Cottage style!! This living room makes me happy instantly. Must be the yellow colour! Seriously I can't find any flaws in this living room. Everything is perfect. With 落地窗, no complaints already!



Ok thanks for your time.


TO BE CONTINUED....







iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o