<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, December 02, 2010 ; 04:47 {♥}

I feel like dolling up! Now that the festive season is near, I just have the feeling to dress up.

I used to think going to work everyday is such a chore. So everyday before I go to work, I don't have ample time to pick my outfit. I'll just grab and go, if not I'm gonna be late (again).

Back then, I felt very deprived too. I always think that my job is depriving me of something important in my life: dolling up.

Now that I'm not working, I have all the time in the world to doll myself up. BUT no occasion to do so. I can't doll up to Lot 1 or West Mall, right?

There are so many things I wanna do, and wish I have an occasion to do it. Like I wanna experiment with my hair curler, wear that new pair of heels collecting dust in the storeroom, try a Michelle Phan inspired makeup, blah blah blah... I can never finish if you let me go on..

Maybe I should find a contract job that last 3 months, but the thought of squeezing in MRTs make me suffocate. Recently I keep feeling out of breath whenever I commute during peak hours, don't think I can make it alive if that's gonna be a daily affair for 3 months.

Hahahaha.. I can't help LOL because I just realised how bimbotic and spoilt I sounded. Better not write too much or else I'll be seen as shallow, bimbotic, vain, princessy, difficult to please...........................

Just trying to say I'm missing the girly thrill of dressing up for occasions, even if it's a themed girls night out!!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o