<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, September 22, 2010 ; 05:17 {♥}

I amazed how technology changes our lives. Just talk about blogging, since I'm someone who needs a written form of expression. It's a bad habit I cultivated that resulted in me expressing myself better in writing than in speech.

I used to literally write a diary, having contents like how I spent the day, what I have learnt, my happiness and unhappiness.

Then it became blogging. Initially I'm not used to having people read my "online diary" so I kept it private. As time went by, it became "public", and I got used to sharing with people my daily happenings, my thoughts, my grumbles.

Then there was friendster, and subsequently facebook. This is an avenue where we all keep each other updated of our lives. Slowly, I blogged less frequently since it becomes a "double entry" if I post on facebook and then on my blog. Facebook is a better option because I can upload photos, update my status, tag my friends, and know what my friend are doing.

And recently, I'm on twitter as well. It's something even more fast-paced than facebook! So now I'm sharing my life on twitter, facebook and my blog! And the priorities have changed so much over a short time span.

My blog has transformed, from a "diary" to a channel to write about things that would otherwise be difficult to share on twitter and facebook.

I'm not sure about others but I'm truly fascinated!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o