<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, August 17, 2010 ; 00:25 {♥}

Today is one of the saddest day in my life this month. No no no, not dayima. It's because, I received the photos of my blogshop photoshoot. To summarize it, the photoshoot was being hijacked (quoted from Irene).

  1. Couldn't get the photoshoot the way I wanted it to be. I wanted it to feel lively, casual, bubbly, and carefree. We even had a theme, but we couldn't put it to use. Maybe I did not bring the message across well in the first place on what I want it to be, that's why there is an expectation based on what other blogshops are doing: standard studio kind of shots. Lesson learnt: common understanding needs to be established before the shoot. Must improve on this, like seriously. Because I don't go all the way to Changi Airport for "models in front of plain walls and ugly tiles" shots.
  2. Atmosphere was not ideal. Everyone was stiff and stressed. I always believe the atmosphere plays a part in the final results. If models were constantly being instructed to face 46degrees in a particular direction, and sometimes 47 degrees, the photos will not turn out well. Even not so when they have to face nasty comments. ARGH!
  3. Afterall, there are many things that cannot be achieved by technology. I'm not a fan in technology although I know they are important sometimes. Just like money, yes it's important, but it can't buy happiness. What I'm trying to say is technology can't buy a priceless smile that comes from the heart.
  4. Last but not least, I'm not a fan of perfection. A lack of flaw itself is a flaw. Precision and accuracy is not my style, I'm not a mathematician or scientist, why should I care? What I'm selling is happiness and a smile on my customer's face!
Ok, just wanna transfer some of my negative energies somewhere, guess this is my most trusted channel. Hope I won't have to deal with this anymore in future. I don't really have a strong heart although I claimed so.



Please put the subjects of the photos aside...


This was the potential setting of my photoshoot!





And it became plain walls and ugly tiles and shadows..




iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o