<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, July 12, 2010 ; 05:45 {♥}

Spain won the World Cup, but I didn't enjoy the match. Not a glorious victory I say. And irritating match. Too many nonsensical fouls, too many unnecessary cards, too many players with no sportsmanship. Actors Iniesta and Xavi from Spain, add-oil-to-fire Robben from Holland, and most importantly, the easily manipulated referee.

I'm fan of neither side, so my intention was to watch a good match that displays the skills of soccer, not acting. I end up feeling quite frustrated as the players were all too caught up with the crap.

Vincent just posted on some forum "xavi and iniesta outdived robben". It's overflowing with comments now. Haha.

Anyway, congrats to Spain fans. I would like to see Alonso win the World Cup. He is quite cute! Well known for being a cultured player. So poor thing that he got whacked in the chest. And he didn't complain! I noticed him when he was still playing for Liverpool. For people who watches World Cup for shuai ges, I'm sure you won't miss him:)


Alonso!


That's it! No more World Cup. Need to inject more life into my life!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o