<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, July 04, 2010 ; 02:20 {♥}

I am going through lessons of life with Joanne, something that cannot be learnt in school or working world, I feel. At the end of the day, it doesn't matter if we get something in return, because these lessons are intangible and precious, not something we can keep in the drawer but something that will follow us through life.

I hope we become better us, whether it's a success or a failure! Anyway, nobody is failure as long as one tried. We tried!

I am starting to see the flaws in myself which I never knew in the past. I'm fortunate to have someone telling me the things that I left out. In a way, I can make myself a better person:) I'm happy I'm working towards it now.

Learning to take criticism, acknowledging them, and try to rectify things is easier said than done. Therefore a big big step!

Today is a day I will never forget. :)





iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o