<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, June 26, 2010 ; 01:25 {♥}

Haven't been blogging about soccer because there weren't any good match worth blogging about. But now there is one! The Japan Vs Denmark game was nice~~

Japanese are, after all, Japanese. Well known for their precision and accuracy, just like how the Japanese goods are dedicated to the tiniest details, the Japanese soccer team rocks!

I was never a Japan fan when it comes to soccer. All the girly craze over the Japanese players sort of put me off. If you realise, there overly-crazed stuff is just not my type of tea. A good example would be Jay Chou. But this time, for once, I watched a Japan match with no prejudice, and I think they are super good!

It was 2-0 at half time. Both goals are free kicks! I wonder what the Japanese do during training. They are so well trained in free kicks. Either that, or they are damn precise. Both shots are beautifully curved and neatly put into the net. Woohoo~!! That was why I said the Japanese are precise.

Not only these 2 shots but generally their passes are v accurate. I hate to see teams lose their possession due to lousy passes. They have very good first touch and control too. I am so impressed!

Most importantly, their keeper was not bad too. I think the goal keeper is super well trained by their free kick takers. I always think the standard of goal-keeper and strikers are positively related. If the striker of the team is good, he can in turn train the goal-keeper to be good. Ideally, I mean. Disclaimer: that doesn't mean that if the goal-keeper is good, the striker will be good.

Anyway, they finished off the game at 3-1. The goal that Denmark scored was a penalty kick. The Japanese goal keeper actually managed to blocked it, but the goal was conceded upon rebound.

The third goal of Japan is what I mean by teamwork. If the guy was Ronaldo, he wouldn't have passed the ball to his team mate (who is in a better position to score), but to try his luck. Japan has great team work and I love love it~~!!!

I love the Japanese spirit that makes the game exciting all the time. They are not the typical soccer team that becomes all so defensive when they are leading. They just continue to attack and do what they were doing previously. It works well for them and works well for me!

I hope Japan wins the World Cup!! Go Japan Go Go Go~~!!!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o