<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, June 12, 2010 ; 14:45 {♥}

Dear UN,


As the World Cup is an event that brings the world together, I believe everyone should be able to view the live matches freely as intended.

I am frustrated with my country's telecommunications service provider that deprives us of the benefits of it. On top of charging viewers for the telecasts, they even blocked all signals that customers can access, so that customers have to pay them to watch, or not watch at all.

Personally, I feel that the service providers are exploiting our passion for world events like the World Cup, and this is too much for a country that claims democracy. I feel more like I'm living in a communist country. I hope the poor in my country can be given rights to support such events too.

This practice has been going on for years and the people in my country had been constantly exploited.


Yours sincerely,


Ying Ying

Singapore


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o