<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, June 14, 2010 ; 04:20 {♥}

Because it's the month of World Cup, I have to blog about soccer!

I think I learnt to appreciate only when I was in Primary 6, although I have been watching since the lower primaries, whereby I fall asleep 5 minutes into the game. I was exposed to soccer-watching very early in my life simply because my family watches soccer a lot. My father, my uncles, and eventually my brothers.

Then there were times when I stayed up to watch soccer matches and had to drag myself to school the next morning. Exhausting, but always worth it. Impressed the guys in class with my soccer knowledge. Maybe that's why I'm always The Buddy. Not that I could be the Girl Next Door anyway.

Used to watch soccer with my brother at home. He always have lots of funny comments. I like! And the occasional bets! I enjoy watching soccer alone sometimes too. And now, I watch soccer with Vincent, with beers and chips and roasted peanuts!

Soccer is so amazing!! It's so intertwined into my life.


A history of my idols:

1. Francesco Totti, the suave play-maker
2. Luis Figo, the charming seasoned midfielder
3. Gianluigi Buffon, the best goalkeeper
4. Kaka, the baby-faced heart throb

Noticed I never idolize strikers? I didn't understand either until much later. I always believe a winning team is not about strikers. True, there is truth in "attack is the best defence". But before you can attack, you first need to have defence to support your advance. Defence is the most fundamental element of any team. That is why, I'm always looking out for the goalkeeper, because he's the Last Man of Defence, the most important man in the team.

The first goalkeeper that caught my eyes this World Cup is Itumeleng Khun from South Africa, followed by Mark Schwarzer from Australia. They are good!!

Omg I'm so happy Ghana won! Ghana is a team I will not forget for its team spirit and attitude last World Cup. They play as if there is no tomorrow. 100% enjoyment and 101% sportsmanship. They are not a winning team but they are a winning team in my eyes. You know what I mean?

There is always a trade-off, in any kind of team sports. A successful team often lacks team spirit and individualism is dominant. A not-so-good team is often more capable of displaying the team spirit: the support, the trust, the fighting spirit!

Ok, it's getting "early". Just finished watching Germany Vs Australia. This match is somewhat meaningful because I work for an Australian Boss and a German Company. Hahahaha..

Off to bed now!!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o