<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, May 19, 2010 ; 01:42 {♥}

I love my Bali trip! It's short, but sweet.

Again not very expressive when it comes to mushy things, but I'm really glad I have Vincent with me during the trip. Yay! :)

Although he says I'm fat, I'm ugly, I look like a ghost etc etc.. I know deep down he knows he's worse. So he's still the-more-thankful-one at the end of the day.


Our chio chio villa with swimming pool. How nice if this is our house! Everyday kiao kah and read books by the pool. SHIOK LOR!









We were suay enough to be in Bali where some ceremony was going on. We couldn't get a taxi driver to book for the whole day. So we decided to just head down to Kuta area. Had A&W and did some shopping!

Then we went to the beach at Kuta. Super crowded with people during evening time. Everyone were just waiting for the sun to set. After see so many sunsets (overdose of sunsets at Darwin), we did not join in the fun. Haha.

We were so shock when we went to this shop around Kuta beach, the guy asked where we were from. And immediately after knowing we are Singaporeans, he exclaimed "Singapore price" to his colleagues. Guess what, they quoted Vincent USD130 for fake jerseys! Now we know what is Singapore Price. Not much better than Ang Moh Price. When I tried to walk out of the shop, the guys blocked my ways! Heng I bigger built than them. I just walked right through them.




At Kuta Beach. Bought the bag you see in this picture for $10, and the necklace for $1. Super happy with my buys. Bought a hairband, a belt, and a batik pouch too, but not featured in this entire post, just FYI. That's all I bought!!






Dinner at a random restaurant. Nasi Goreng, Mee Goreng, Squid, Egg, Prawns, Satay.

Ok, now you see it!








Now you don't!


Were asked separately by Vincent's Dad and Mum if we were the only ones at dinner. They couldn't believe we ate so much. There goes my image again...












This is a REAL menu!! Good for people who are shortsighted like MEEEE~!










Ice cream everywhere we go.

Eat in mouth, sweet in heart!










Glutton Neo











Vincent's Favourite Picture












You won't know how much I went through just to have this picture taken.










I love the greens!!

When can I go South Africa?? (**hint**)










Monkey Forest!












Jump Shot (Him)











Jump Shot (Me)












When our tripod comes in handy. Love the tripod we bouught in HK.











Flowers~~!!! Love love love!!

A flower looks best as it is, where it belongs, not in bouquets.










At the temple where we put on our sarongs! Lots of people waiting for sunset again..........











Dinner by the beach. A very satisfying one. The lobster and prawns are yummy yummy!! this meal cost less than SGD40 in total, with rice, soup, potatoes, drinks, live performing band, the sound of sea waves crushing onto the shore, night view at the beach, and well, mosquito kisses!



-------------------------HOME SWEET HOME-------------------------






iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o