<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, April 13, 2010 ; 11:09 {♥}

I want to blog about respect. Respect is a 2-way traffic, meaning if you don't respect people, then don't expect to be respected.

Vincent says: If you want to know how a guy treats a girl, first you have to look at how he treats the guys, no point looking at how he treats girls.

I am going to say: If you want to know if a guy is a good leader at work, look at how he treats his subordinates, no point looking at how he treats his boss.

A good leader is someone who sees the good in people. Then the workplace will be filled appreciation and positive thinking. A leader who always sees the bad in people will result in a workplace filled with blame and complaints.




Just read ah yan's post on work environment, so I have this urge to blog about mine.

Had a similar experience when I started work a media company right after graduation. The place has a very "ang moh" culture, people talk very freely etc. I have a lot of freedom to do things the way I wanted and things worked!

Then one fine day, we have to write down all the things that we do everyday. It's is worse than writing journal in primary school, at least I can write I did nothing the whole day for my primary school journey when I detest it.

So, I resigned on the spot. Told the lovely lady whom I have been reporting to I want that day to be my last day. Stupid rules that comes from nowhere.

Hate it when they treat people like machines. Can't this place be more humane???



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o