<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, February 17, 2010 ; 03:04 {♥}

Don't want the holidays to end.

Don't want to go back to work.

Don't want to be caught in the rat race.

Don't want to be "Made in Singapore".


Was having a conversation with my god-daddy during CNY. Apparently my parents told him I want to live in Taiwan and were hoping he could persuade me against the idea. I think talking to people is a way to understand myself better. I finally know how to put certain things in words, like my perception of Singapore.

Yes, I'm kind of sick of living in Singapore and wanted to go elsewhere. Doesn't have to be Taiwan but somewhere out there. Even my jobs so far allows me to get out of Singapore. So I was asked the question about whether I dislike Singapore so much that I keep wanting to get out.

So I began to think of an appropriate answer for him. I said I have nothing against Singapore but there is not much room for me to grow here. Everything is too planned and too orderly. Sure thing the crime rate are low etc etc.

But somehow, something in Singapore is wrong. Totally wrong. We do not have natural resources and we realised human beings are our only resources. As time went by, we started to treat people like coal, oil, gold etc etc. This is what I call a human-processing factory. Just like any other natural resources, we have to go through processes like purifying, refining, shaping, packaging blah blah blah.

First we all go to school and get ourselves accessed, before being streamed into express, normal acad, normal tech, then we get specialised in our individual fields in Universities, Polytechnics, ITEs etc.

It's just like growing Ginseng in Korea. There are different grades for Ginseng, like exam results. For those Ginseng that died in the first year, they are the most cannot make it type. Maybe they can be made into Ginseng sweets or Ginseng tea. These products are cheap and with not much value add to health. I can draw these Ginseng to people who do not do well in their studies, can only go to ITEs, step into the society with not much value-add jobs, and command a low salary.

Then we have the mid range Ginseng (diploma/ degree holders) that can be made into Ginseng powder/ Ginseng capsules. Last but not least, the most top-grade 6 year-old Ginsengs (PhD and Scholars) that are rare and precious.

Well, things doesn't stop here. We need to reproduce (cultivate more ginseng to earn more money for the country). So we need to get married, buy HDBs, and have kids!

This cycle continues and people judge by looking at the grades of people instead of personalities anymore. People focus more on results than humanity. Kids laugh lesser and switch to "LOL". Parents pay more attention to acadamic development than anything else.

I don't want to live in a people-processing factory!!! Freaks me out....

Anyway, at the end of the day, my god-daddy told me I have a strong mind because of my positivity in thinking and my determination to get out of the norm. He told my parents not to worry because I know what I'm doing, just that I see things differently from many people. He also told them I would be better off if I was born a male. A girl shouldn't be this tough? Haha, maybe he's right. Whatever it is, really appreciate him. =)

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o