<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, January 02, 2010 ; 23:15 {♥}

Happy New Year!!

It's time to recap 2009, reflect, and make plans for 2010!

Overall, I think I'm happy with 2009. Let's start with the photos!





New Year Countdown at St James with Jo, Yan, and Huiping.


Didn't want to go but was convinced by Jo. Come to think of it, when was the last time I went clubbing??!! Well, this is the second time I went to St James, the first attempt failed terribly where Irene and I even forgone our free drinks for fruit juices as we sat one corner just to cam-whore.

However, knowing Jo for 5 yrs, it's the first time I clubbed with her. We had fun zi-high-ing and pulling shoe-laces. Went crazy when I first heard "nobody" in a club. Ok, maybe it's common NOWADAYS but it's the first time I hear it in a club!! Singers at dragonfly were so-so only though, but some points scored for singing hokkien songs!





-------------------------------------------------------------------

New year day was spent eating vegetarian food, singing ktv, and climbing railings. Although we do crazy things, although I kept complaining about my lost of image, the insufficiency of my sunblock etc, deep down I love doing senseless things, with equally crazy people. =)

Overall, a tiring new year day due to lack of sleep, yet filled with lots of laughter because that's what happens when I lack sleep - low threshold for laughter.

I have a feeling 2010 will be a great year! And I hope it is for people I love too. Don't think I have to name you one by one. You will know if I'm referring to you!



----------------------------------------------------------------------------





The people in my life:





View from Rus's Rooftop







Finally we met again. The last time was East Coast Park sometime near National Day? I remember posing with our National Flag. Always fun to meet with these people. We seldom meet up but we still have so much to talk about, if you know what I mean. There's always this "very-close-to-heart" feeling when you meet someone you haven't met for a long time and discover that nothing had changed. I miss those marketing days!




--------------------------------------------------------------





My Year 1 Gang. It seems like a miracle how we still meet up so often after we split into different streams of specialization after the first year. Glad I met so many good friends in uni! Initial plan was to go to Marche at 313 but due to ridiculously long and stagnant queue, we switched to flying chillies! Their food is not bad, and YAY for trying a new restaurant.

As usual we talked non-stop, and Joanne can't seem to quit her bad habit of bringing up butt-related topics over the dining tables. tsk tsk.... And she never fails to complain about me being mean! Had a good time gossiping (about ah yan) with them, very impressed by Apple's ability to see through people's true colours just by looking at photos, proud of Gloria who just resigned! COURAGE! Glad that everyone is doing well.






---------------------------------------------------------------






Christmas Eve was spent at Vincent's house with his Army friends. They are a bunch of hidden talents who are quite capable of "patterns". I like! It's the first time I see such a wide variety of food on the table. We have log cake (sure thing), roti prata (the famous prata near Vincent's house), rice dumplings (dong zhi was around the corner, and his friend still wanted to kop pandan leaves from neighbours), papaya (brought by his friend who helped himself with the knife, chopping board and the detergent), ah-pek-style peanuts, chocolate-coated-orange-flavoured marshmallows etc...

Had fun playing citadel, bang, dice drinking game, indian poker, test-of-hokkien-through-taiwan-varietyshow-inspired game. SUPER ENTERTAINING! The sun was already out when we slept.




----------------------------------------------------------------




Christmas Day was spent preparing food, feasting and playing wii with Vincent's family, because my family doesn't celebrate Xmas. This is the first time I decorated a xmas tree. Vincent insisted on getting one this year and so we got it! Glad we did=)






---------------------------------------------------------





02S19!! Good news: SF is getting married because JY proposed! Always feels good when people announce their marriage. It must have been a very sweet and blissful moment when he popped the question. Congrats!!

Other than the wedding bells, Jennee definitely left a deep impression playing wii, and why is she not in our only group photo!

Gay: I really want to see you find a gf soon! Don't disappoint me! Wahahahaha...





----------------------------------------------------------------







My Volleyball Teammates. Once a teammate, always a teammate! We have been through the sweats and the bloods. For once, we opted for something more dainty - high tea at Grand Hyatt. Another piece of good news - dear HX is attached! Sorry for not believing you in the first place. Please understand my logical interpretation of why you said you are attached. Thinking back, its super hilarious lor! But I'm seriously seriously happy for you..... =) I wanna meet Edward like soon, before he leaves!!!

Poor Evvon was stuck in a traffic jam and couldn't make it for the gathering. I still owe her the xmas present, which I forgot to bring anyway. Looking forward to the next outing already!







---------------------------------------------------------------






Finally Szeting is joining us for Xmas! Haven't been seeing her much these days as she's busy flying all around the world, and somehow all of us are busy with our own lives. As we age, we talk about different topics. Years ago, we should be gossiping about that guy and that girl from that class, and now we are talking about buying HDB flats!!! I'm impressed by their profound knowledge of the more-than-just-complex procedures of application. I can so foresee our future topics being kids, and kids, and KIDS!




------------------------------------------------




That's ALL Folks!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o