<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, December 11, 2009 ; 01:44 {♥}

We went to see the Christmas lightings! Was telling Vincent I like the Blue & White lightings one particular year. Then he said this year's lighting is more cartoon-y and more lively! And I think he's right.


Frosty the snowman!
Makes me think of his viwawa nick and those online bridge days!







Santa No 1 and Santa No 2









My Favourite Reindeer along Orchard Rd.
Give her flower???






Ferrero Rocher Christmas Tree.






Align Center
Really made me drool and suffer from facial cramp!!








Another Snowman. Super cute!!







Ok, here I spot my favourite decoration of the year.
Good Marketing.








The Takashimaya Christmas Tree - Must Have
Love the LEHHH- BINN









Us!!
I like this picture alot although my face look bigger than his.










Random picture that turned out not too bad with all the lightings behind.









I wonder how much Hitachi paid.









Our last stop was Ion Christmas Tree.
Sorry I have to hide my FAT face because Vincent snapped at the most unflattering angle.











After my complains, he straight away auto-cropped my face and zoomed in at one of the problem areas. Well done!









Anyway, the purplish one!








And that's us, AGAIN!









Last but not least....
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o