<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, December 04, 2009 ; 05:52 {♥}

I'm back from Langkawi~~!!

Let me tell you the story how I miraculously catch my flight!

I have always been very confused with the 24-hour format. For eg, I'll think that 1430hrs is 4.30pm. So, I have a flight at 1835hrs and I happily thought it's 8.35pm when it's 6.35pm!

5.10pm: Was at Lot 1, intending to change into some Malaysian Ringgit. But had this urge to check my email once again to confirm timing. To my horror, I'm only 1hr 25 mins to my flight!!! Rushed back home to pack my luggage. (Yes, I haven't pack)

5.20pm: Reached home. First thing to look for is of course my passport. Freaked out a bit when I spent 5 mins to find it. FIVE MINUTES is no joke in this case, because every second counts.

5.25pm: Applied my "grab anything on sight" theory (have not put to use before). I'm impressed I manage to pack in 5 mins!

5.30pm: Left home for the airport.

6.00pm: Reach airport and dashed to the counter. By then, the system could not generate the boarding pass anymore, so the lady hand-wrote it. No check-in baggage. And I had an escort to the immigration so that I can cut all queues (this part is shiok though)!

6.15pm: Ran to the boarding gate and managed to be there in time!

*phew*

This is a record breaker lor!

Anyway, I was quite lucky I brought enough clothes to wear. Although I left out some toiletries here and there, those are things that can be bought, unlike eg underwear (*recalls Qiuyan's Redang joke* )


Photo time!!!



My room at the Andaman






The beach!









LIMA 2009







My loves!



Actually, Langkawi is quite a boring place........

p/s: more pictures on facebook, too lazy to upload here

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o