<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, November 04, 2009 ; 17:13 {♥}

Why do I feel like I have so many things yet to do and I'm wasting my time away?

Was reading through my New Year Resolution posted January this year. There are some things that I have fulfilled but mostly not.

1) To lose 5kg: I think I gained 5 instead of losing 5. Damn!

2) To be more decisive: I decided to leave my job. The lesson learnt was not to accept a job offer on impulse especially the first job as it will limit your career path.

3) I want to travel to more countries: thanks to my new job I travelled to Germany, Switzerland, Canada, Australia and next is Langkawi. Went to Hong Kong with Joanne and Qiuyan, KL/Malacca with Hanxiang, Vincent, Alric, Darwin with Vincent and Friends, Guangzhou/Hong Kong/ Macau with Vincent, Cambodia with Rus. Quite an eventful year for me!

*No more leisure trips for this year but I'm looking forward to my Korea trip with Joanne, Qiuyan and Vincent January next year. Also planning for Bandung in March and have booked Bali for May.*

4)Driving License: I booked my basic theory test!

5) Tidy my room: I think it's worse now than in January. MAX OUT CUI.

6) Love myself more: I think I always very 自恋 so no problem!


So now, what I have to do is settle 1, 2(which I will elaborate more next time), 4 and 5. I still have less than 2 months to do so!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o