<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, November 23, 2009 ; 03:40 {♥}

Went to "J" Bar at "M" Hotel. Super confusing alphabets. It was to celebrate Shu En's birthday. I guess over the age of 21, nobody ever mentions the exact number of candles anymore.




It has been a while since they appear on my blog. Let me refresh your memory.
From left: Michelle, Pei Jun, Shu En, Phyllis, Me.



Tiramisu Cake - super nice!

Phyllis was commenting about our cakes. She said when we were young, we buy cakes from bengawan solo, polar, four leaves. Now we buy from bakerzin, cedele, etc.. So I said, not only the cakes become more branded like our bags, they're becoming smaller too!! I can't remember when was the last time we bought a full size cake for birthdays! HAHA! Discovered another way to spot sign of ageing!








The Birthday Girl and Her Wish(s).







Blowing the Candle.







The Birthday Girl with Her Forfeit.

As usual we played finger guessing games. The loser has to eat a mouthful of this fatal pizza. It has half a bottle of tobasco on it, no kidding. It works fine for me because I have a higher threshold for spice, but not this poor girl.








Photo Time!








Us, with the cake.

I almost zao kerng-ed in this dress. All thanks to Xiaona's recommendation, I bought it online. Anyway, I doubt the measurements given on the blogshop. It's way too short. Having a friend with positive influence like me, Joanne got the one in pink!! I think the length should fit her well although she keeps complaining about other aspects of the dress!








Me and the Gorgeous Birthday Girl.




iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o