<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, September 19, 2009 ; 03:26 {♥}

Let me give you a brief summary of how this trip came about. Vincent and Alric decided to go Darwin because there is a good deal on the website for air tickets. Hanxiang wasn't keen because she has a Melbourne trip prior to this trip. Thinking that I would not be interested since Hanxiang's not, they asked their Uni friends.

In the end, I was interested and so was the other group. Not knowing that the other group was also interested, I went ahead to give Vincent my passport details. In the end, Vincent only told me that their other group of friends will be going too AFTER my air tickets are booked. I was really "*#%^#*@$&^" although Vincent kept reassuring me that he and Alric will be with me all the time. I still remember I was just outside DSTA's gate when he called to inform me.

Anyway, I really freaked out, thinking that I will be super out of place and awkward. It will be the first time I go on holidays with people I don't know at all! How weird right? Eventually, due to unforeseen circumstances, Vincent an I became an item, so going on this trip as Vincent's "other half" seems more acceptable in some way or another.

I hope that's not too taxing to understand. hahahahahha.



************************************

Right after we touched down in Darwin, we head towards our apartment and off we went to Kakadu National Park.




Here we are at Kakadu. The park is huge it took us hours to get to where we want to watch the sunset (best in the whole universe).







We stopped by Yellow Waters for some strolling, bird-watchind and photo-taking. Very nice waters, although I don't think it's yellow.







Cam-whoring










Dropped by some tourist information centre along the way and saw this pairr of shorts at the souveneir shop. Guess what, it's AUD30!! I like it but still, its going back to the rack.








Took us some climbing before we reached the place that houses "Kakadu's best sunset view". I think it's quite safari-like.








I like this artistic shot with wheat grass in front and the sunset behind. Super got "feel" right?












The sun had finally set. I prefer this to having the sun around.

Well, that's end of Day One.









Some random beach we stopped by. Any random beach is nice!










Flag of the Northern Territory. We proudly had it sticking out of the car's window.










Another sunset, by the beach this time round.








I think sunset at the beach is the nicest on the camera.










Look at the crowd! Oh My God~!









Last light. Bye bye sun aka end of Day Two.







!
Had Ice Cream!








Off we went to Charles Darwin University for excursion. Us trying to imagine we are fresh grads with the koala bears.









Chinese Garden in the University.









One last shot before we leave the University.



Before we know it, we're back in Singapore!

I think it's super nice to have a 7-11 across th street than having to drive 20 mins pray that the convenience store is open!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o