<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, August 05, 2009 ; 18:27 {♥}

I know this is a bit lag, but we went to Marina Barrage! There's nothing much there except kite-flying (I think). And how coincidentally, we chose a superbly nice day (National Day Preview), so I guess kite-flying activities came to a halt relatively early as the crowd gathered for the airshow and fireworks.


Some pictures we took:


Not an emo kid #1





Not an emo kid #2






This is impromptu but well taken in terms of timing. I just walked, randomly turned around, jumped, and to my pleasant surprise, Vincent is already waiting to snap this shot. And he got it the first shot!





Gotta take picture with the new water mascot at Singapore's first city reservior.




The very one thing I like about this guy is he can do the stupidest thing in the world with me and couldn't care less what others think. Of course this is not the max yet but it's random. Who would come up with such a weird position when asked to pose for the camera?







Tried to mimic but didn't quite get "The Look".







Gimme the Ball~!
This shot somehow reminds me of netball. I really miss netball.







Happily playing!







The pros positioning their cameras for the National Day Preview.
*Wonders if I should learn to become a pro too*








Why always the backview huh Mr Photographer?







Him, with a twist.







Me, with a 臭脸。








Our dinner at Chinatown after I got tempted by
四季豆炒碎肉。
We had 四季豆炒碎肉,苦瓜蛋花汤,家乡豆腐,
& 虾酱鸡。








Strolling along the streets on Chinatown, we chanced upon this stall that sells chopsticks. Those I'm holding looks like colour pencils.








He started his nonsense again when he spotted those red chopsticks. Does this remind you of a typical scene in a temple? Apparently these red chopsticks reminded him of 在观音庙求签。








Took a stroll to Clarke Quay to digest our dinner and we ended our day with this picture.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o