<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, July 05, 2009 ; 23:43 {♥}

Random Pictures
************







Taken at Illuma, by someone who likes to capture such moments.









Since "I look like ghost" (Vincent Tay, April 2009), might as well.
I think citation is like that do one right? This is a test of how successful FYP is.













The "Relativity Theory".

If you wan your face to look small, den compare it to something bigger, like a doughnut or something.










I love this chair. Just nice for my butt. 1 mm bigger or smaller also cannot.









Shopping at JP during lunch. Love the specs. Don't worry I did not buy.









This is purely 职业病, it's getting more serious nowadays. You'll know as you read on, trust me.





*********************************



My Weekend
***********

Friday

Met Vincent's army friends for dinner. Was deciding between KTV and movie. Eventually, watched Ice Age 3!!! I think it's very nice~~



Go Watch if you haven't!




Saturday



There were some changes in my travel plans. Initial plan was for me to go on a 3-week-long business trip. So we planned for a weekend to Downtown East. Now my travel plan changed (the long trip is separated into 2 shorter trips), we still charged with full force.



First stop was Escape Theme Park. We had a good time there despite the fact that the more exciting rides are on maintenance. The rain did not spoil our moods too. I guess it's because we have each other's company. We also had a good deal: $20 for the theme park entrance, a meal at a variety of restaurants, and a ferris wheel ride.



I don't know if he's traumatised that my ideal date is a day at the theme park, and he got it wrong on facebook's "How well do you know Neo Ying Ying?" that he suggested Escape.

Btw I think my hair does look purple here. =)







Our re-entry stamps 2 minutes after we left the theme park.







The next stop is then Wild Wild Wet. Kind of funny if you imagine 2 non-swimmers at the pool. Haha. We played everything we can possibly play, including water war with kids. We didn't bully them, they bullied us! It's like they got machine guns and we only have parangs.








The failed attempt. We were so famished by the time we didn't bother to retake.







ME!







HIM!


We didn't take any photos at dinner as well, because like I just said, we were famished! Dinner was at Gelare, for free because of the theme park package. And we ordered ice cream, that we have to pay. Have cravings for ice creams and desserts recently. Wonder why the ultra sweet tooth.









Us on the boring Cadbury Ferris Wheel.
Please pardon us as there's really nothing we can do up there.






Ya its me again...










And that's him again...




That's it before we adjourned to our Lala-Land.





Sunday



Remember we travelled all the way from the west to the east the day before? I bought a magazine to kill some time on the MRT. Chose this particular one because I wanna know who stole my idea of PINK TANKS! *fuming with fire at the mouth*

We realised this is an exhibit at the National Museum of Singapore. With that, the program on Sunday is more or less firmed.





The mentioned article in the magazine.





Deng Deng Deng Deng. National Museum of Singapore. With my green little umbrella.






Us again!







The super nice exhibits. Gotta see it with your own eyes man.







Even the barrels and the ammunitions are heart-shaped. I thought I was ultimate enought to think about pink tanks, pink smoked grenades, and pink pixelised camouflage uniform etc.









Love Tanks!







His nightmare.
Maybe he thinks the whole set-up is structurely unsound, or that heart-shaped ammunition is going to be an engineering challenge.








Th Maxed-Out Bimbo Combi










Oops! I did it again. Expensive craving.








Supper kiddish + CMI expression


I think that pretty much sum up my weekend.


It's a long entry, but good to keep myself awake for some time. By the way, I'm in Germany now and have been trying to fight the jetlag. I think I won, but it has been a long long day for me so shall go to bed now. Night folks!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o