<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, June 25, 2009 ; 23:02 {♥}

Joanne and I saw this BYSI dress featured on Cleo Magazine and being the shopping queen, I know where's the best deal. Its only $29 in Jurong Point because they are having a relocation sale. I remember Ah Yan tried this dress before some time ago, but I could not recall what went wrong that she did not get this dress. So I went to try, promising Joanne that I'll get for her if it's nice.






So TADA! Went to try and took photos for Joanne to see. Yeah that's my blackberry.




We cannot decide on the colours so I tried both!



Then I knew what's wrong with the dress. It makes you look pregnant! This is the side view ok, not front view. See that big bulge?!?!?!





The shopping temptation is too overwhelming to resist so I bought 6 underwears and a pair of bedroom slippers! Total damange: $35. This is totally insane because I'm going to the Triumph Sale at Chevrons tomorrow!!




My Loots for the day, and will be back for more after I'm back from Chevrons tomorrow!


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o