<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Wednesday, June 10, 2009 ; 22:29 {♥}

"I want to believe in happily every after". Was asked why I used the words in bold. I couldn't really explain. Just a gut feeling to add in those 2 words. Maybe subconsciously, it never occurred to me that such a thing exists. Maybe I used to believe as a kid, but not anymore. Maybe I don't want to feel cheated -when you truly believes in something and it turns out otherwise. Or maybe secretly, I'm hoping someone will make the impossible possible.

Sometimes I get frustrated trying to understand the confused me. There are times when I am unpredictable and random. Yet there are time whereby I yearn for stability. That's why there are certain things that I will always hold very close to the heart. Some old habits never changed. Some things just needed to be kept, although they are of no use anymore.

What to do in the reality, which is full of changes? Only history doesn't change, isn't it?

Memories - always the safest place to live in.
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o