<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, June 16, 2009 ; 02:15 {♥}

Friday

I went to Rus's Brother's Friend's House to eat yogurt. I super like because it's super nice! And of course super random. I love random things - all time favourite!

There is this very pro karaoke system at his house as you can see from the microphones we took pictures with below.




Me and Rus aka The Vice and The President



Then I met Xiaona at Wine Garage just a few minutes walk away from Rus's house for her high-class-burger. Went shopping at Liang Court too!



Amazed by our telepathy in attire: green tops, dark skirts, white shoes.



Saturday

Went to Anna's house for Wii and mahjong. Joanne and Qiuyan came too. Wii is super exhausting that I got weak after a game of boxing with Wenda. I wonder if they took unglam photos of us in the catfight, but will update again once I receive the photos from Chloe. *hint hint* Poor Ah Yan and Joanne lost alot of money.


After leaving Anna's place, we went far east to shop and I bought a dress. Not surprsing, both me and Joanne got the same dress. I really cannot count how many similar things we have. My colleagues even categorise Joanne and Ah Yan as "the friends who had that similar black shoes with gold buckle in front". *tramatised*


Off we went to Settler's Cafe after our dinner. This the second time the four of us went for a couple of boardgames, but it's the first time we turn out wearing hilarious colours.

The Halloween Colours



The Christmas Colours



The Teletubbies Colours(Po, LaLa, Dipsy, Tinkie Winkie) , with our respective Blokus Colours!




Sunday

Out to West Coast Park for some Volleyball Action! Finally we are not just having dinners but doing some constructive workouts (minus the MacDonald afterwards). Really a nice feeling after the exercise with nice company. Hope we can do this more often and on a regular basis!


I'm a happy girl~~!!!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o