<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, January 04, 2009 ; 17:13 {♥}

I haven't been blogging for so long I even forgot my password!

Anyway, Happy New Year to all my friends and enemies who still bothers to read my blog! May 2009 be a year filled with happiness, fun, and laughter. No, there is not going to be an economic tsunami. NOT AT ALL!!! The tsunami in Phuket was long over.

Come on, when I say "2009", you say "HUAT AH!" HUH I can't hear you! TWO O O NINE~~~~ HUAAAAAT AHHHHHH~~~~ ok that's the way!

I think that's quite enough for the must-have-new-year-greetings. I promise I'll start brainstorming for the Chinese New Year opening speech now so that don't get accused of plagiarism.

I shall talk about The New Year Resolution, the latest buzz phrase.

I will lose 5kg! Met up with the 02S19 people yesterday. Ok, I know I'm fat. Thanks for the reminder, Gay, you also quite "huggable" nowadays. But don't worry, that's your competitive edge. I will ask around if any of my girl friends like "huggable" guys, as promised.

I will be more decisive. Year 2008 had been a draggy year for me. There were too many "considerations" and "possible consequences". I hope I can make up my mind and pursue what I want I 2009.

I want to travel to more countries. I'll be going HK in March with Joanne and Qiuyan. I hope there are more trips to come. Anyone interested in travelling please submit your proposals (programme, budget, estimated duration of stay etc) one month before the travel date. Thanks.

I will start the first step in obtaining a driving license. Really! I'm very very serious this time! Believe me ok?

I will make my room more tidy. Apparently it's in such a bad condition I have no space to walk anymore. Keep knocking into things as I manoeuvre around.

I will love myself more so that people will love me too.

Last but not least, I hope everyone around me will be happy!


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o