<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, October 28, 2008 ; 13:07 {♥}

Can money really buy happiness? I'm richer now but I don't feel happier.

I thought of what made me happy in the past:

  1. Chocolates
  2. A well-written thesis
  3. Volleyball
  4. My legendary $500 Vietnam Trip
  5. Having something interesting to blog about everyday
  6. Shi Lin XXL chicken
  7. Quality time with friends
  8. Never-ending crappy ideas
  9. Ability to choose who I want to talk to
  10. My Grad Trip
  11. Life filled with colours
  12. Less complicated relationships



And I thought of what can make me happy now:

  1. Exemption from Commercial Law classes
  2. No need for entertainment
  3. More annual leave
  4. Someone to marry me for 2 days so that I'm entitled to 2 days marriage leave
  5. Not getting into trouble at work
  6. More sleep


Is it normal to think this way when one has reach this phase in life?

Should I give up my struggles and accept life as it is and move on? Simple because there is nothing I can do to change anything anyway?

Well, I don't know. I don't want to succumb to it YET!




iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o