<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, July 20, 2008 ; 14:44 {♥}

TGIF Night Cycling turned Night Feasting at Popeye's. All the way to from Boon Lay to Changi Airport. The Future People win already. Night cycling they say, Popeye also they say. The disadvantage of knocking off late. But I still love you lah Hanxiang. Don't say don't have. Woohooo! When was the last time I used this phrase. Ok, the original Ying Ying is coming back. Working life did not change her afterall.


The 2 nicest girls on planet Venus.


The 4 nothing-better-to-do-working-people.


Quite some time since I did random stuff. Totally unplanned. I feel young again! What was the name of the movie we watched at cinemax? Definitely a sign of ageing and under-utilisation of the brain at work.


That night reminded me of Rus's birthday, whereby she asked irene and me to dress up for some activities that requires strong heart,and brought us to some cosplay shop. Super random.


Too bad randomness is not a valued personality trait in the office.


Met up with the ace girls the following day for dinner at Lot 1 NYNY.

Glad we still look very much the same, exactly like our JC times. Thanks to our sunblock against the nasty UV rays.





The yummilicious food. The taste of food has been proven to be correlated to the company. I had the same food with some other people but it tasted yucky. Just had to have lunch with people I don't like. Maybe this line is not for me. I can never act like nothing had happened.




My F.R.I.E.N.D.S.



The pretty pretties.


The number poses.





Gay randomly date u again! He is another random person.


The 02S19s. Like what I said earlier, we still look the same as when we were in JC.


Us!



Went out for KTV with Joanne the following day. It has been a while since I went KTV. Sang alot of new songs. Alot of practice since there are only 2 of us. I wanna go again! Don't forget our majong date joanne and ah yan. =)



Last but not least, how can I forget shopping. I bought ALOTof shoes recently. I don't know why.

Resting at MOS burger after a shopping spree. Oops! I had my braces on!



My loots. I almost fainted when I consolidate all these shoes for photo-taking. When did I buy so many?
From my darlings. I am happy again, as always.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o