<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, June 05, 2008 ; 13:32 {♥}


We went blading at ECP! Again, I'm late by a month. But still, its worth the wait. We had lots of FUN!




Xiaona is the most comical person I know. I'm serious. If you think I'm comical, please, you haven't met Xiaona. Xiaona rocks!!!


Gay and Xiaona got telepathy man. They simultaneously imposed heavy penalties on me in case I don't turn up (I have no idea I have a pilot image). Xiaona wanted McGriddles and Gay asked for 3 buffets of his choice. And of course, Xiaona thought she was shortchanged and even asked Gay if she can have one of the 3 buffets. The funny part is Gay said no. Outright rejection. My friends!


Anyway I turned up so no penalties! Got to be careful when you go out with them. Haha. *stress*


PS: We gotta go blade again.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o