<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, May 19, 2008 ; 13:20 {♥}

DAY 1


Before we knew it, we were already late for boarding. The whole plane of people were waiting for 2 young ladies who were happily enjoying DFS. Fortunately, the personnel managed to catch and bring us onto the plane just before take-off. Conclusion: we are such bimbos.



Our first meal in Bangkok. We were delighted to be told by the welcoming receptionist that dinner will be provided as we took the deluxe room. And their dinner did kick some ass. Authentic Thai food. The shelling of prawn was done so to-the-heart. Yummy! Nice to start of the trip with such a pleasant dinner. I admit sometimes we are too easily contented.


After filling our stomachs, off we went to the night market. Sorry, no pictures when we were shopping. Too unsightly.


DAY 2


We finally saw bangkok in daylight! The only thing in our mind was to conquer platinum mall. While we were strolling there, we witnessed some water transport in action. Then we decided to try their milk tea, which was a tad too "condensed-milk-ed". We posed well though.



Passed by a four-faced buddha. Took some more pictures before we put the camera aside to free our hands for the shopping bags.

Note: we already made some purchases.



We love Swensens after a long battle at the mall. I was impressed by the BMW advertisment acorss the street. Too deprived at work. Shit, work is TABOO!


Satisfied with our loot of the day, we rewarded ourselves with some japanese buffet which looks damn promising with a queue as long as the Great Wall of China. To our disappointment, the food was sub-standard despite the price we paid. Super bo hua.


To aid digestion after the awful buffet, we took a slow, romantic walk back to the hotel, not forgetting to admire the night view of the vibrant city. The famous MBK Shopping Centre which cheated lots of money from Singaporeans, including the 2 bimbos: Joanne & myself.



While testing and exploring our new camera's functions,I took this artistic shot. I'm starting to understand that not all pictures need to be perfected by my angelic face.



However, that doesn't mean we totally forsake this genre of art. At the end of the day, The Perfect Shot by 2 Perfectionists.


DAY 3

If I remembered correctly, we missed out breakfast at the hotel because the we overslept. Nevertheless, we had a good meal, crepes and donuts, at platinum mall. Yes, platinum mall again. Can you believe we only conquered 2 storeys of the mall after 2 days of struggling? To tell the truth, I still feel buey gam wan now.



We were not going to assign all our time to plain shopping. We need to knead those tired muscles a bit. So there we went to the spa. Very nice decoration and ambience. Total indulgence.




Our massage room. Joanne is probably the first friend to see me naked. Guys, please refrain yourselves from fantasizing. Stop all your dirty thoughts NOW!


The rejuvenating spa restored our energy and there we went to finish off our unfinished business at the night market.
Back at the hotel, it took us amost forever to pack our luggage. Apparenty, we shopped too much. I even had to jump on my suitcase such that it can be zipped. Disaster!




DAY 4

We went back to MBK on our last day for Japanese food again. We haven't give up on Japanese food. No way! It was not bad this time round. *satisfied*




To save time to chiong Chatuchuk Market before our evening flight, we went on our seperate ways after lunch. I went for a haircut and Joanne went for her manicure and pedicure. I thought I was brave to let someone who could not even communicate properly with me lay his scissors on my hair. Me in my new hairstyle, waiting for Joanne at the manicurist's.



Too bored. The Narcissistic Me. My camera's colour accent function.




Joanne and her freshly done ultra princessie nails! She was quite proud of it. I couldn't blame anyone since I chose to have my hair chopped. *envious*

Off we went to Chatuchuk! As usual, no pictures while shopping.


After we were done with the mad rush at Chatuchuk, our cameras were back in action on the long journey to the airport. What to do, 2 typical young girls.




We were too engrossed in cam-whoring we did not realise the speed of the taxi: 135km/hr. He drove so fast we were too early for our flight. Should have stayed longer at Chatuchuk.




Before we reached the airport, a quick flashback of our loots. What you see is not inclusive of the bag o goodies we lost, again due to bimbo-ism. The shopping queens do live up to their names.



However unwilling, we gotta face the reality. Time to go back to Singapore, to work, to stress. This is our last meal in Bangkok for the trip. We delibrately selected a more expensive-looking restauant. Reason: Too much Thai currency due to bimbo-ness. We exchanged for extra bahts to pay airport tax, which was already included in the air tickets.




An expensive place for desserts. Still too much Thai Baht. Pure cui-ness. We went into a mental state of mixed emotions not long after.




Mental case 1: Joanne went into a world of her own.




Mental case 2: I went into an illusional world that doesn't even exist.





Joanne's "Lonely Strawberry Milkshake". That's what she names this picture. People do inpressive things went they are in denial. "No way we are going back to Singapore", said the milkshake.




My "Sunday Afternoon Treat". "Why cant everyday be like this?", said the tiramisu.

Put on the thinking cap!

I think I know the answer!



Some more cam-whoring and we are done!



As usual, a must-have cui-ed Miss Neo. Joanne told me she noticed I have this kiddish look when I am focusing on something. She even added that she never thought of me as someone who will sa jiao, somemore quite often throughout the trip. I remembered Hanxiang said something along that line too during our Bintan trip years ago. Well, I do sa jiao because deep down I'm very girlish and not that buddy girl. But, exclusively to people who spend enough time with me. The rest who don't, sorry this will always be a hidden part of me.

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o