<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, March 22, 2008 ; 01:08 {♥}

I'm beginning to understand why I keep having certain thoughts subconsciously. For example, I never believe I can be a decent driver. Although there hasn't been any clear evidence to prove that, there are some vague personality traits that point towards that tendency of me screwing up in this aspect.

I am not finding excuses to justify why I have not yet obtained a driving license, REALLY LAH.

Ok, back to my point. By default, Miss Neo is a coward. She is incredibly scared of cockroaches. Even as she typed the word "cockroach", it freaks her out slightly. That's why she cannot imagine having a cockroach in a car while she is driving. Its gonna be 99% accident case. And according to survey, it is not uncommon to have cockroaches in the car once in a while. I am now typing the fifth "cockroach". *feels giddy*

Whatever, just trying to type something out to feel better. Was too traumatised by those little creatures with compound eyes.



I finally bought(finally got the money to buy) a digital camera! It's a Canon Ixus 80. Time to pamper myself after being in the workforce for some time already. *satisfied*




Gold is nicer but I feel like getting brown colour more. This part is a bit difficult to understand, but if you know me well enough, I'm like that! But I'm glad Joanne got the gold one, because the gold one is so popular that it went out of stock after she bought.


"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

I've decided not to be a quitter. I will be strong!



iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o