<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Thursday, February 07, 2008 ; 17:38 {♥}

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone.

For those who are more idealistic, I hope that you will be pretty/handsome forever, rich forever (so that you can go for constant botox or other forms of self-improvement procedures), lucky forever (so that in case you use up all your financial and non-financial resources, you can strike 4D, Toto etc to sustain your botox-ing lifestyle).


For those who are more practical, wish you health always (there's a saying of health is wealth), happiness (which means being able to/ learning to love and accept your ageing body), a meaningful life (whereby your goal in life is not all about staying pretty/handsome, i mean, of course, not everyone is pretty/handsome to start with), an eventful (events exclude botox and you know what I mean) year to come.


For those who are thankful, may you be blessed with all the good things* that happened to you for the rest of your life.
*may include
the luxury of not having to worry about botox, YET.
the money (earned, robbed, striked, paid for) to go for botox
continue to go for the cheapest solution, which is to love yourself for what you are, truthfully or deceitfully.


For those who are discontented, I sincerely pray that you can be more satisfied this year. However, I do not advocate illegal activities as means to pay for botox. Because if you ever go to jail, you won't even get facials. So, my advice is still the most cliche: forget botox, love yourself!


Ok, we are finally done with the must-have opening speech.



My Philadelphia Trip





At the airport with Mummy. Terminal 3 leh!





The air tickets and the airports.





The flight, the SQ food, the personal entertainment box, the sunset.





The rented car and GPS that brought me around.





Outside the hotel, where narcissism started. Trust me, no one will go out just to take pictures on such cold weather. Please also note that although my face is not very the round yet. Just a bit.





At the lobby after my cam-whoring session. The receptionist thought I was lonely, so she offered herself to take a picture with me. Seriously, I don't think I looked that desperate. But I appreciate that initiative anyway.





The clean and neat hotel room when I just entered. There's kitchen! And I like the open-wardrobe concept. Not bad. Please take note of this collage as well. You will know the reason as you read.





My best friend, aka The Heater.





I know it should be enought but there really wasn't much to do. I mean its a Sunday when I arrived so no work until tomorrow. The weather was not pro-outdoors. My boss was having jetlag and couldn't bring me anywhere.





The view from my hotel window was nice. I could see sunrise. Yes sunrise, not sunset.


Then my hectic days with long working hours started. The end of cam-whoring. Lesson learnt: The company don't pay air tickets and lodging for nothing. The work will be doubled, at least. Not very nice after the jet lag started to kick in.


Nevertheless, still have to take some pictures.



At Franklin Mills, aka the mall. Random snaps of the mall itself, the shop I only managed to browse online, my favourite fast-food restaurant in Singapore, and the first (also the last) fast-food I ate in Philly.



Stock-up of daily necesstities. You won't know how cheap Ben & Jerry's is in states. Fyi, the juice, the cup noodles and the ice cream was left untouched when I left the hotel on the last day. No stomach for these. The whole day out I eat.


Fish & Chips at San Francisco Airport, while waiting for transit. Denny's breakfast, my favourite meal of the day, everyday. The cowboy steak, the best steak ever. Sbarro pizza with the most sinful salad.


The romantic restarant where I had steak, the performer at the bar on top of the posh restaurant, the grafitti and crowd, the drenched me. I love the live music. The peformer is from New Jersey. Not only he sang well, but there is a story behind every song. The stories made the songs more meaningful to the audience. The interaction between the singer and crowd was like they are old-time friends. Amazing!




Yes Bob Dylan, that's his song. Found on the wall of the bar. That's so Jazz & Pop lah!



Finally I went to town on my last day in Philly. The weather was miserable and it rained like mad. No one carried umbrella. Heck. We still went on to visit the Independence Hall. Athough the guys kept asking intellectual history questions, while I frantically took as many pictures as possible. There should be more ladies in this industry. Whatever, I can't be bothered. By the way, you can start comparing the roundness of my face with the pictures I took earlier. What a fat ass!


To sum up my trip, below are some signature shots:



The architecture, much more open spaces, unlike the cramped Singapore.




The Independence Hall, Denny's the all-time favourite breakfast place, the hotel, Tim Angel bar.



The room, taken the night before I leave Philly. I never learned how to be a girl next door.





Bye!


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o