<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, January 28, 2008 ; 06:19 {♥}

Hello peeps, I'm blogging from Philadelphia!!!


My first trip to US and I hope its not the last. Because I won't be going to factory outlets this time round. Don't ask me why. Life is a vacuum cleaner. Work has been good so far except the reason why there isn't coach, ralph lauren, victoria secrets, etc!


Anyway this is not an entry about Philadelphia. I'll get back to Philly after I get home.


For the time being I shall blog about how I spent the last weekend. I met my Vietnam gang at Vivocity, where they celebrated my extremely belated birthday.






I wish for all my wishes to come through...




Please concentrate on cakes. *the focus is not on my legs*





The 2 gluttons: "Wah, CHIONG AHHHHH!"




Last but not leat, a "family" portrait. Happy belated birthday to me! Thanks girls!






The next outing: Bugis. Occasion: The Queen's birthday.



Birthday girl with her Elmo wish coming through. *dining with the red creature has been her dream since the age of 3* Look at how blissful she looks. This all will not happen if not because of us.



Yes, USSSSS! *Demonstrating THE TEAM SPIRIT*


iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o