<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Tuesday, January 01, 2008 ; 22:36 {♥}

First of all, I wanna wish all my friends who still bother to read my blog my consolidated greetings. Happy Deepavali, Hari Raya, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Phew! That's how long I haven't been blogging.

After this long hiatus, I think I lost the blogging "feel". So while I am trying to regain that "feel", please bear with my rubbish.

And don't forget the fact that I don't own a camera phone now, I got lesser things talking points due to lack of photo illustrations.

Well Well Well. Work is ok. After 2 months of shaking leg and reading newspapers, I think my current issues buey pai man.

Now that honeymoon period is over, I'm in for serious work. Meetings. Food. Entertainment. Travel. Philadelphia.

Back to my personal life. What the hell is personal life when one is studying man. Now there is personal life in my vocab.

Anyway, had a quiet birthday since I wanted it that way. Had dinner with the golden flowers and they got me a dress.


At Waraku Central. Szeting, Peijun & Me. Sorry Shu En this is the only picture I have of that day. Szeting, please update me with the pictures. Heeeee.

I finally went to this restaurant. Disney Naturally at Anchorpoint.



The Mickey Mouse Pizza!!!



The Mickey terminal.



The Mickey Soap Dispenser


The Mickey Sink.



The Monster VS Mickey Baby



Hungry?

Well, its quite a nice place to relive the childhood moments. Plus Anchorpoint has factory outlet stores for Charles & Keith, G2000, Giordano etc. Great Bargains!


Then it was Hanxu's 21st. I mean nowadays who's still celebrating 21st?!?!?!



Me and the Birthday Girl. We took 3 shots to get this perfect masterpiece. If at this point of time, you still cannot appreciate this work of art, please try harder.


7 beauties minus cake. Camera man's fault. But we cannot blame him. Which typical man who is in the right state of mind will care about cakes?!?!?!




Thanks to my PJC Volleyball girls for the birthday gift. Thanks for remembering. I thought no one would remember. You know what I mean. I love the present. By the way, it's a book.


Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Hanxiang!!!








iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o