<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Saturday, September 29, 2007 ; 02:47 {♥}

Mooncake Festival aka Lantern Festival has lost its meaning since dunno when. But, with a kid around, the "feel" is so different. So much livelier.

For the first time Joey played lantern, and needless to say, my first time playing with her. After which she played with sparkles. I wonder how she felt like during her first encounter with sparkles. Amazed? Puzzled? Excited? Scared? Bored?

Please deduce from the pictures below.



Seriously I don't think she thinks a great deal out of it. She seemed nonchalant and fearless. Kids nowadays.

I said that because I can still vaguely remember the first time I played with sparkles. I was so scared that I will get burnt. I didn't dare hold on to the stick. I needed assurance, be it verbal or through demonstrations. When I finally plucked up my courage to hold the stick, I let go almost immediately. I was still afraid.

Under comparison, Joey is so much more courageous. Well, you can say I'm a coward. Somehow I just feel that kids today are more daring.

For example, kissing affectionately on public transport in school uniform, rising teenage abortion rate, etc etc.

Yes, the world is still as dark as it always has been, but Neo Ying Ying still believes in a child in everyone. Because she herself is a big kid!

I think I'm getting a bit out of point. Incoherent thoughts again. Shall pen off.
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o