<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, September 16, 2007 ; 22:45 {♥}

I love going to new places. The Vietnam gang never fails to impress me with their street-smart-ness. Virgin visit to Dempsey. Pardon me for being so mountain turtle. But I got to say they got nice ambience.

However, there is a mismatch between the place and the staff quality. There was this Indo/Vietnam guy who could not understand me and vice versa while taking orders. The water refiller was a Chinese who requested me to speak in Mandarin. Not that I hold any prejudice towards any nationality. I just thought more basic/relevant training should be provided.

Nevertheless, double chocolate cake at PS Cafe was sinful, but worth the calories gained.

Wow! I think I sound like some food review journalist. *zi high*

Ok, here are the pictures!!!


Me at PS Cafe while waiting for Rus to go to the restroom.


After which we began our search for Ben & Jerry's. According to hearsay, the decor is super duper nice. And it really is. Unfortunately we only took a few shots because we were TOO paiseh to pose.


In The Playroom

Posing with Legos.


2(fat) butts on the teeny weeny stools in the teeny weeny cupboard.



Ice-cream and doughnut!



Let me present to you, Rus and Irene!



Outside Ben & Jerry.


With The Ice Cream Van.



"Chilling" in The Van.



Not forgetting my solo-shot.



HUAT AH!!!



Disclaimer: I do not bear any responsibilities if this number doesn't come out in 4D.
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o