<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, September 24, 2007 ; 03:37 {♥}


The Four Golden Flowers, after so many years, are still as strong as ever. We are The Shopping Queens! More or less the same as when we were younger, when we go shopping everyday after school and during weekends.

However, people changes over time. Agree? Sorry I don't think anyone has a chance to disagree.

Here is a few points I noted at the end of our shopping spree.

1) We shopped non-stop till the shops closed (except during dinner because they don't allow food in the stores). Therefore our stamina still buey pai.

2) The whole day we only shopped at ONE shopping mall, aka Far East Plaza,the place where we hang out the most when we were still in our teens. So, stamina there is one thing. Speed is not there anymore.

3) We bought so many things that I thought we were crazy. Come to think of it, it's due to higher spending power. Although I quite doubt this statement but whatever.

4) Its bad to store power when it comes to shopping. When one is deprived of shopping for too long, the result can be disastrous. It's like Hungry Ghost Festival. In other words, yiao dio.

5) We still love bargains. I mean, who doesn't?


Total damage.


I would say this is understated because we tried to reduce space by squeezing our "prisoners-of-war" into the least number of bags. Reason behind action --- so that everything can fit into this picture, and of course, the table is apparently not spacious enough.


Before I go sleep, I must say I'm so proud of myself. I spent the least! Even the one who spent the second least is nowhere near my mark.

Time for confession. I ONLY bought 4 tops and 2 necklaces and a belt, while some bagged like 4 pairs of shoes plus a few more items on top of what I already have. POWER!!! So, please don't even try to imagine how much my 3 other darlings bought.

Maybe I should upload the pictures of what I bought. What you think? *smiles shyly*
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o