<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Friday, June 08, 2007 ; 01:09 {♥}

Went AMK Hub with Joanne yesterday. My virgin visit and it was FUN~!! So many shops and so many things to buy. I couldn't resist the temptation despite the fact that I've told myself 805947091263094 times not to spend anymore money on clothes. Shopping with Joanne makes my resistence to clothes super low. Haha. But I like!


Toast Box. Yummy Milo and Peanut Butter Toasts!

Wanted to meet Hansheng but he went for dinner with his colleagues when I called. So sad. But he said the next time I go AMK Hub, his treat! Wooohoooo!


Had my dinner at Essential Brew today with Swee Meng, the birthday boy. I love e floral tea! By the way, instead of me giving him present, he insisted on paying for the dinner. So paiseh. On top of that I received something else!



Flowers and chocolates! My super belated birthday present?


MY RESULTS ARE OUT!!!!! BUT I CAN'T LOG IN!!!!! IDIOT!!!!!

HANXIANG: WE GOT A- FOR FYP!!!! WE ROCK THE WORLD!!!

p/s: special thanks to Alastair! We owe you a treat!

p/p/s: Please let me have my honours......
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o