<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Sunday, June 03, 2007 ; 22:16 {♥}

Friday's meeting with Leslie Tan was a disaster!

*flames fuming from my nose, ears, eyes, mouth* ROARRRRRR!

There was a change of venue, meaning no internet. Fine. I'm cool.

But not very fine when 6 men turned up instead of 2.

Even more un-fine when they wanna eat Sakae Sushi buffet when I just had my lunch.

If that's not bad enough, try listening to Leslie's preaching. I mean, he has been a lousy Christian for 23 years, continue to be one! Thanks.

The last straw: he suggested pool after the buffet instead of doing something about the trip.

So at the end of the whole meeting, nothing came out of it. I hate guys who are inefficient.

Fyi I even called Szeting in Aussie to complain.




He obviously doesn't know I'm angry.


I got so pissed I asked Xiaona out for dinner. Our favourite hangout place: Suntec. Proven with track record.

Macadamia nuts and Mt Faber's night view cheered me up a little.

Hotcakes Breakfast at West Coast McDonald's. Hotcakes has always been the safest bet to cure my blues.

I think I'm a natural terrorist. Kevin was made speechless by how much margarine I eat. Haha.

I DROVE A CAR!!! Kevin's car. Please do not report me to the police for illegal driving. Kevin forced me. Report him! Haha. *applauds for his faith in me* Although not exactly true as I could see him sweating profusely. But still, that was something.


Met up with Xiaona on Saturday for dinner. Yes I think I meet Xiaona almost everyday. What to do. We got no life. Then Jennee joined us for shopping. Only Jennee did not leave empty-handed. *sore loser face*


Us, chilling at Xin Wang.

Xiaona, Peggan, Jennee, Shufen, Gay, Eugene: I wanna go island creamery next week!! I dun care!!


Worked at Isetan Scotts on Sunday. Don't worry Irene, the place is still as screwed-up as ever.

The miracle is : I STILL HAVEN'T MET TIFAH(highly recommended/must-try)!!!! *faint*

After all the late nights, I finally fell sick while working. Sore throat + cold. When was the last time I fell sick?? *act strong*


Two bottles of 1-litre starfruit juice = 1 X 2 = 2 litres of starfruit juice. From Mr Kevin. If you are reading this, THANKS!!! The view at the jetty was nice.
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o