<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, June 18, 2007 ; 13:17 {♥}

First of all, sorry for the short hiatus. I'm low on inspiration.

These are the pictures I owe you guys, courtesy of Hanxiang.



Kaiwen, Me, Evvon, Kailin, Mabel, Hanxiang



PJC Volleyball Girls! Steady Ace!




Me, Kaiwen, Hanxiang aka the siao-kias.





Overall, it had been a fruitful week. Met up with the girls on Wednesday. Jeanie's tummy big big now. It's kinda weird to see a friend so pregnant.

Tips for all mums-to-be: it is not advisable to eat swordfish collar, according to the Fish & Co staff.

Then we were talking about how freaky it is to have people giving up their seats to us when we are pregnant(assuming we will be). Based on Jeanie's experience, it doesn't happen all the time. Some people just can't be bothered to give up their seats. True enough, we witnessed the cold Singaporean behaviour on our way back. TSK!


Me, Peijun, Jeanie, Shuen @ Fish & Co




On Thursday, a group of fairies gathered at Marina Square for dinner. Due to violent objections from Miss Neo against Jap food, we settled for Kenny Rogers.

Gloria, we miss you! Irene too!


Clockwise from top left hand corner: Apple, Me, Qiuyan, Joanne, Eng Han


The normal shots



The IMH escapists



I'm innocent... *teary eyes*






Friday was THE DAY. Shocked to see so many GIRLS!!! What are they thinking????

I was put through what felt like 1000-questions(an estimte) PSYCHOmetric Test. When I did not sleep much the previous night due to insomnia + research. At least now I know that the Minister of Home Affairs is Wong Kan Seng, Minister of Defense is Teo Chee Hean and so on. The Home Team is made up of The Singapore Police Force, Home Team Acadamy, Immigration and Checkpoint Authority, Prison Dpartment, Singapore Civil Defence Force, Internal Security Departmet etc. Not forgetting the various divisions in each organiation. They even have casino regulatory division! Cool right?!

Then there was the physical assessment. The normal eye and coordination checks, height and weight, checks for tattoo blah blah blah..

That was only the first round and it lasted the whole day!!!

Next up, if I'm selected, there will be a group dicussion, follow by a one-on-one interview with the Deputy Commisioner. Lastly, a one-on-one interview with the police PSYCHOlogist, after which he/she will write a report on me



Sunday is Father's Day. I went to terrorise my tuition kid again. He seemed sad that he won't be seeing me next Sunday(I'll be in Taiwan). *blush*


Today: To the manicurist!



A bit satisfied. Take note, its bright yellow!


So happy my nails are pretty!

iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o