<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11874267?origin\x3dhttp://angelfishblackmolly.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted
don't try to be funneh !
want the codes please ask me :D
if not i may rape you .__.




Monday, May 21, 2007 ; 00:43 {♥}

Today I went for a family dinner at this relative's place. I didn't know people can actually hold a banquet at home! There were 12-15 tables?! Woohoo! And the dishes were the best I ever had in my life. Buddha jump over the wall and birds' nest with kinko nuts were included in the menu. None of the dishes were cheapskate. NONE. As an ultimate glutton, I totally enjoyed myself!




The banquet.




The Table aka The Dorh. That's what jia dorh is about in the first place.




Every girl's favourite.




The popular little ones. From the left: Javen, Me, Javin.




Javin is forever vain. Javen is a better cam-whoring khaki.




Finally he played along.




The Girls! From the left: Xiao Mei, Da Mei, Me, Mei Mei.




Me and Bernice. She's a weirdo coz she's the only one in my family who has wavy hair! She's very proud of it though. She refuses to rebond no matter what. I like! She actually said she's very sad that her hair is getting straighter nowadays! ???




She's a better photographer. This is so much nicer than the previous one I took.


Conclusion: I'm getting FATTER. I just weight myself and the weighing machine said "dear, 53kg already". And if you pay close attention, obesity is not in my family's genes! Wth! Guess what, the first comment I received for the night was, I looked totally like my mother! ARGH!!!

p/s: Mavis, why didn't you come?
iloveyou {♥}









My Story {♥}
About Me
♥ iloveyou :D



not your typical girl
has split personalities
believes in karma
h • f • b

cravings {♥}
please grant me !
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥
{♥}DSLR ♥

feeling crappy {♥}
speak
cbox

kiss good-bye {♥}
bye(s)
my reads ♥

qiuyan
joanne
hanxiang
apple

Thanks{♥}
Desiqner
Designer : peiyinqq--x33
Basecode : ----xDEAD
Background:egginess
Others : x o x o